Pearl millet is an excellent source of phosphorus which is essential for the structure of body cells. The intake of Pearl millet helps to minimize the chances of type 2 diabetes. As it is a great source of magnesium, Millet is cofactor in the enzymatic reactions.
Pearl Millet (Sajje), Black Gram Dal, Vegetable Oil, Salt.
- Moisture – 6.00% (10% maximum)
- Ash – 1.00% (2% maximum)
- Acid insoluble ash – 0.06 (0.1% maximum)
- Mould and fungal growth – absent (absent)
- Total plate count – 6,000 (30,000 per gram)
- Coliforms – absent (absent)
- Streptococci – absent (absent)
- Salmonella – absent (absent)
Nutritional Value (per 100g Mix):
- Protein – 15.7g
- Total Fat – 6.10g
- Total Carbohydrate – 70.0g
- Dietary Fiber – 1.20g
- Energy (K.Cal) – 398.00