Pearl millet is an excellent source of phosphorus which is essential for the structure of body cells. The intake of Pearl millet helps to minimize the chances of type 2 diabetes. As it is a great source of magnesium, Millet is cofactor in the enzymatic reactions.
Pearl Millet (Sajje), Black Gram Dal, Vegetable Oil, Salt & Fenugreek.
- Moisture – 7.00% (10% maximum)
- Ash – 1.10% (2% maximum)
- Acid insoluble ash – 0.06 (0.1% maximum)
- Mould and fungal growth – absent (absent)
- Total plate count – 4,000 (30,000 per gram)
- Coliforms – absent (absent)
- Streptococci – absent (absent)
- Salmonella – absent (absent)
Nutritional Value (per 100g Mix)
- Protein – 14.30g
- Total Fat – 6.20g
- Total Carbohydrate – 71.0g
- Dietary Fiber – 1.50g
- Energy (K.Cal) – 397.00