Sorghum is rich in nutrients with high amount of protein, unsaturated fats, fiber and minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, potassium and iron. In addition, it is loaded with calories as well as macro nutrients. Sorghum helps to promote metabolism activity.
Sorghum Millet (Jowar), Black Gram Dal, Vegetable Oil, Salt & Fenugreek.
- Moisture – 6.00% (10% maximum)
- Ash – 1.00% (2% maximum)
- Acid insoluble ash – 0.05 (0.1% maximum)
- Mould and fungal growth – absent (absent)
- Total plate count – 3,000 (30,000 per gram)
- Coliforms – absent (absent)
- Streptococci – absent (absent)
- Salmonella – absent (absent)
Nutritional Value (per 100g Mix)
- Protein – 13.50g
- Total Fat – 4.00g
- Total Carbohydrate – 74.50g
- Dietary Fiber – 1.80g
- Energy (K.Cal) – 388.00